Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I run windows10. The game loads on my other accounts, but not this one. It starts to load, then the circle just keeps spinning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a similar issue. I can play the game on my laptop, but not on my desktop; both are running Windows 10, with the latest update (version 1703). I don't play through Facebook, I downloaded the game from the windows store. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with a restart in between. The other candy crush games (soda and jelly) won't load on the desktop either.
Do you have the game app installed or do you play through FB in a browser?