Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not have 2 computers I have 2 facebook accounts I have one of these accounts that is ahmet sahin in my calculus candy crush saga game is opening in android mode my computer is not windows android
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No solution ?
That'll be because they are switching to the HTML5 version of the game which is essentially the same as the version for mobile and tablet. They don't have any choice as FB announced that they will no longer support Flash (due to it's security risks) so it's either convert or cease being on FB.