Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It lets me play a level then totally freezes. I play on FB Gameroom, it won't load at all on Facebook. Please fix the problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, I have tried all of these steps. I have also uninstalled Gameroom and re=installed it. It won't load at all on Facebook. All other games work on Gameroom. Thank you
Could you please confirm if this is similar to the image that you see:https://i.stack.imgur.com/CLk8s.pngThis is generally a network error. Have you had any other issues with your internet?
Could you please confirm if this is similar to the image that you see:
https://i.stack.imgur.com/CLk8s.png
This is generally a network error. Have you had any other issues with your internet?
At the bottom of the page it has a square frowny face and says candycrush.king.com took too long to load. Cannot refresh, It just isn't working on my computer at all. It seems to work on my phone. And through windows except there is no graphics, just moving candy on a black screen. I followed the directions to fix that too and didn't work. Thanks for you answers to my questions but nothing seems to be helping. I am having withdrawels. I am on level 2388.
Hello,
There are no issues with the game from our side of things. In regards to 'Gameroom', this is a Facebook feature so not something I can help with. Do you get any kind of error message when the game is not loading?
Hello Vickie,
Could you please confirm that you have followed all of the steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Thank you,
Johnny