Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm sick and tired of the impossible levels in candy crush. It's no fun anymore and is frustrating! I was happy seeing the 2 hour gifts offered but why offer when you know we won't be able to enjoy them????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Luger,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I was about to advise you on this level when I saw that you already passed this level; congratulations!
Please feel free to add how you did it :-)
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team