Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When the cursor landed and stopped on jackpot, it did nothing...not even showing what I was supposly winning within the jackpot. Please explain why, this was very disappointing!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey guys, I am gathering a list of messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Kylie,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Congratulations on spinning the jackpot! With the jackpot, you should have won 3 Lollipop Hammers, 3 Color Bombs, 3 Lucky Candies, 3 Striped & Wrapped combos, 3 Jelly Fish, 3 Coconut Wheels, and 3 Free Switch hands.
Did you receive any of these boosters?
If you didn't receive any of these, I will bring it to a King Care Moderator's attention so they'll be able to look into your account and hopefully replenish you with what you're due.
Jilly