Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game freezers ever time I pass; I can get lives but not extra move or give out lives.HATE this version
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elwyn,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I really couldn't agree more with you! It happens all the time especially when you're trying to earn your sugar drops, it goes all the way back to where your level is! It freezes all the time when you pass a level and sometimes the sound of the footsteps don't stop unless you go totally out of the game and reenter! All I can say is it very well could be that they are testing HTML5 right now and I'm hoping this is the only reason that it keeps freezing. But I will pass on your information to the king moderators who will hopefully pass it on to the game studio...I have also told them my opinion especially with the sugar drop issue. Like I said I'm hoping it's only because they are testing the HTML5 right now because soon it will be HTML5 instead of Adobe Flash, which is said to be better for your computer.
Hope this info helps, I understand your frustration!
Jilly