Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I got a new phone i was logged in with Facebook so I kept my levels but I lost all my boosters in the game, the recommended boosters, lives sent, etc. How can I get those back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Coco,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately when you switch devices, your boosters & lives are not transferred because they are stored locally. The only things that do transfer are your gold bars and progress. You can take a look at this thread to understand it better: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-all-my-collected-rewards-after-switching-to-a-new-phone
Sorry, that's probably not what you want to do here but that's what happens when you switch devices I'm sorry to say.
Jilly