Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing candy crush on PC and also on android phone. I have completed level 2435 on PC and reach to 2436 but on my android phone there is no level 2436. Please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Patel Rakesh,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
You can already play new levels (up to 2465) in Candy Crush Saga on PC. I recommend you follow this page https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga in order to receive news about updates.
Our Game Studio is working hard on making the new content available too for the mobile versions of Candy Crush Saga.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team