Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not load the game on windows 10, it stops at the blue screen with the logos of king games on top
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Fay Ath & Jan Denney,
Thank you for posting and commenting here on King Care.
I´m sorry this is happening to you in Candy Crush Saga in Windows 10 on your PCs. If you play Candy Crush Saga in Windows 10 as an app, then I recommend you to follow the steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-windows-devices.
You can also play Candy Crush Saga on www.king.com and on Facebook. If you have difficulties loading Candy Crush Saga there, then I recommend you to follow the steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out.
Please let me know how you´re getting on.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I have this exact problem.