Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
No matter how I play it I can't get more than 4 sodas to appear. Any idea? I have tried everything
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Deedeelee!
I normally check YouTube for videos on how to solve a specific level. This way I have an idea of how the level works. Many times there are also some great advice in the comments section.
I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFgIxtZQCGo
Cheers :-)