⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track Issues

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Ok Activision, I assume my laptop PC was just updated to the new version that you have been preaching about for months (HTML5) on Google Chrome.  I normally play the sugar track daily 1-because I enjoy the game and 2-it does allow players to acquire the much needed boosters to complete certain levels.  What the heck have you done??? If you completed a level in the past you were much rewarded with double the lucky candies collected.  Not anymore!!!! You only get what you collect whether you complete or not, and the boostes you win are useless in play for these higher levels.  Also, players are encouraged to play previous levels on the sugar track, so how are you suppose to get to them?  You no longer have the slide bar which would have allowed you to get to any level you wanted to replay very easily.  Looks to me like you took one of the best features implemented by King and turned it into a total fiasco.  I'm sure I'm not the only player that feels this way.  Games and feature should be improved for play,  and not trying to discourage players from playing.  I would appreciate a response.  Please and Thank you in advance !!!!!!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels and features which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels and features which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thank you Mark for reviewing and responding, much appreciated!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?