Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost my 8 lives and am now only getting 5. I paid for 8 lives could I please get back what I paid for.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Yvonne,
Thank you for posting.
I'm sorry but this promotion has now expired and the offer is no longer available.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards,
Johnny
I paid for 50 bars but did not get it
Hello Yvonne,Thank you for posting.I'm sorry but this promotion has now expired and the offer is no longer available.I apologise for any inconvenience caused.Kind regards,Johnny
I too paid to have 8 lives and now only have 5. Please reinstate the 8 lives that had been paid for or return the money that I paid.