Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush on my MacBook Air on Facebook, I just completed 1640 but I cant get any further?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am playing this game on facebook on my computer not a phone, so it does not show how to update, do you know how to update on a mac?
Hi sheritubbs,
You are playing an old version of candy crush saga. Try to update the app, and if you have problems with that, see the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz14wv4PXVg