Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game is really slow now you have changed it and I can't get any beans as you now call them. I am ready to delete the game and I am on level 2394. You will loose on a every day player.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Still slow and my browser does support the game. Still doesn't fix the issue of not been able to get my beans?
Hi Tanya- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the speed of your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!