Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyine have tips getting past level 160? No matter how hard I try to clear 12 reds 76 blues and 30 greens with boosters and all I lose. Then lose nearly 300 fish. I've bought extra moves. Just can't get past it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annie!
I normally check YouTube for videos on how to solve a specific level. This way I have an idea of how the level works. Many times there are also some great advice in the comments section.
I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh7G7AjQyXE
Cheers :-)