Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please help me on level 2458-just can't seem to clear this. I have used everything I had.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello!
This level can be challenging but I can assure you that the level, like all of our levels, can be completed and also without the use of boosters.
Try to pick up a strategy before you play again.
Here is a selection of YouTube videos that shows how other players managed to complete the level:
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=candy+crush+2458
I wish you the best of Candy Crushin' luck!
Kind regards,
Johnny