Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On board 1,126....I finally landed on Jackpot and received absolutely nothing. What's up with this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Allison, glad to hear that you finally did receive your rewards. I do believe that it is 3 of everything.
An update....I had to force quit and 3 items of boosters appeared. I don't know if it's 3 for every booster but I see 3 of the ones I can currently use.