Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Before that level it can. Why it been changed halfway?
Or it's just a technical issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm on 2486, and this is the first time this has EVER happened to me, and I use hammers on popcorn all the time. NOT good !! Grrrrr !! I'll never beat this now !!
It has changed, you cannot remove popcorn or hammer the spanners, not a good change!!
Is it because of the lock covering it maybe, it should act as normal once unlocked...