Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I synced my King account (leeqri) with my boyfriend's facebook by mistake and now I really want to unsync because we both play different games. Is there a way to do this? Please I'm desperate!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Gabriel,
To play on one iOS device with 2 profiles you will need to log out of Facebook in the game app and also the actual Facebook app and profile in your browser. Then restart the device and log in to the required account.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello,
You can only play connected to one or the other I'm sorry, so either Facebook or Kingdom.
No, but like, my King account is synced with his Facebook account and I wanted to sync my King account with my Facebook account and I wanted to know if there is a way of doing that because apparently there isn't.
Hello Gabriel,To play on one iOS device with 2 profiles you will need to log out of Facebook in the game app and also the actual Facebook app and profile in your browser. Then restart the device and log in to the required account.Kind regards,Johnny