Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot connect to facebook whit a pc and google chrome. On explorer it works but its verry slow. Can you help please this problem started whit the new format.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have tri this soloution al ready (sorry bad englisch) it doesnt work for me . The link https://apps.facebook.com/candycrushjelly#sthash.i4BMe8Y4.dpuf is for candy crush yelly i play candy crush saga. The list i have 518 whit the browser score i dont now what to do whit that list. stil i cannot connect to gb when i ask lives. On explorere it works bur its verry slow ........
Thanks for your reply, I will send you a private message to take a few more details. Thanks!
Hi QueenCronicles- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem playing on Chrome. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!