Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep trying level 1910 and have gotten rid of bombs as they appear. But the game quits when I still have time left, and the message says the bomb is about to explode. However, there was no bomb! Is anyone else having a problem with this level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ginger- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with this level. I can understand your disappointment.
Please could you share a screenshot of your board so that we can take a look for you? To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot!