Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Correct my level 2053 with correct score of 3,255,380.
You failed the level in error.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi VLW- I am sorry about this, I will take a look at your account now. I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Hi VLW- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2053. I can understand your disappointment.
Please could you share a screenshot of the end of level board and message so that we can take a look?
To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot and have a sweet week!