Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 2458 asking for 1 fruit to be dropped...I completed this task and did not get credit
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Peggy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2458. I can understand your disappointment, please could you share a screenshot of the end of board so that I can take a look?
I will need this to be able to investigate this further.
To add a screenshot to your reply, please click on "answer this question" and then to add an image click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot!