Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am back to level 2495 after I cleared it > 3 x. There is a bug. Pls check my play history and help out.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Charlene- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2495. Please could you share a screenshot of the end of board so that I can take a look at the layout and the end of level message.
To add an image please type your reply in "answer this question" and click on the "picture" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks!