Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I keep losing my gold bars? I had at least 10 gold bars now I have one. Please let me know why.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
why my gold bars disappeared?
Hi Robyn- Welcome to King Care. I am very sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your Gold Bars, these should never go missing. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!