Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The new calender for candy crush was stuck for two days on the sprinkle bomb then has reset back to the start despite me logging in every day
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi F Wallis- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem. I would like to take a look at your account so so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!