⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dexter's Striped Candy Challenge

Options
Jo_Chernus
Jo_Chernus Posts: 6 Level 2

When I won 2nd place in Dexter's Collect Striped Candy Contest, I was unable to open the Treasure Chest and collect my prize! It told me I won 2nd place, Dexter and the Treasure Chest appeared, but I couldn't open it and now it's gone!!! I have won twice before. My first 1st place win was great, I was able to open the Treasure Chest and get my extra boosters and hours of unlimited lives. (I've won 1st place another time and was also unable to access my prize, but I let it go.) Would someone please help me claim my latest prize? I've seen Mark Hawk help Christlyn with a similar problem two months ago.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jo-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive you rewards, I can understand your frustration. Let's make things right again :-) 

I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Jo-  Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you did not receive you rewards, I can understand your frustration. Let's make things right again :-) 

I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner on the screen.

Have a sweet week! 

• Jo_Chernus
    Jo_Chernus Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Have a sweet week! 

Thank you, Cezdiamond, for your assistance!
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Have a sweet week! 

You're welcome :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?