Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since last update, app crashes at the loading screen. Has been doing this for 3 days - have lost my progress on daily prizes. Still getting reminder about events, but I can't load the app. No new updates are waiting. How do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have an iphone7 with the most updated IOS available. Tried all of your suggested fixes, with no success. Deleted and reloaded the app - and now it crashes when I try to connect to Facebook to get back to my saved progress point. Any other suggestions?
Hi speedy_koala Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your game on your iPhone. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
It is possible that you may be playing on an older device, please see this thread for more information- https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!