Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hammer will not work on popcorn or the evil spawners in candy crush higher levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is the response I got on my thread from CC https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/fix-the-lollipop-hammers
Hopefully they get if fixed soon. Thanks for sharing
Yeah !! I noticed that a couple days ago too. What kind of BS is that !! That's the only way I can get through those spawners !! FIX THAT !!!