Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You Did it again, I get the game as an app on my cell insted as I was used to. It happened about 8 weeks ago and now again?Do you realy want me to stop playing the game on Facebook?Please halp A.S.A.P
Oded
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi bigo27- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community.
Please let me know what has changed with your game so that I can take a look for you.
Thanks a lot!