Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I recently had to get a new phone Samsung galaxy 7 and lost all progree.was synched thru Facebook also started me over on 1 was on level 1135 I have spent money on boosters please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I fot à News Phone to and kost the game progressiv egen i was on lever 1466 i went back to lever one in mad byt on My Home computer IT is ok