Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Example...level 731 you must make 15 striped candies to win. I made at least 15. It credited me for 8 (80). I had to make at least 15! (Which would be 150). This isn't the first level to do this today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear about this.
Could you please let me know what device you are using so that I can provide you with some troubleshooting steps to help.
Kind regards,
Johnny