Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I removed by accident the Candy crush app from my Ipad...I was at level 1389!!!!! Can I get it back or do I have to start all over again at level 1??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Roxy,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Hopefully you were connected either through Facebook or Kingdom (king.com)?
Once you login through facebook or the kingdom all your progress will be saved otherwise if you weren't connected through either, I'd have to get a King Care moderator to assist you. Let me know how it works out! The only thing that will not be saved are your boosters and lives but gold bars will be intact.
Jilly