Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
About 6 times since the beginning the box opens and nothing comes out. Also after over 2400 levels I have only landed on Jackpot twice. What's up!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Kim,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to say they are having indefinite problems with the boxes and prizes right now. I'll report you to the King Care admins so they'll know you're having problems and compensate what you've earned.
Thanks,
Jilly