Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I would like to embed the King games into my website. The website is eurozap.games. Is this possible and how much will it cost per game?
Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would sincerely like to thank you for your post however I'm afraid we are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship.
King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.
I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.
Kind regards,
Johnny