⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Embed King games into my website

Options
Ioannis
Ioannis Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I would like to embed the King games into my website. The website is eurozap.games. Is this possible and how much will it cost per game?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

I would sincerely like to thank you for your post however I'm afraid we are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship. 

King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    edited May 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

I would sincerely like to thank you for your post however I'm afraid we are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship. 

King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?