Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Dear Developers!
I finished the level 1145, but I can't go to the level 1146. I don't know why. Please help me!
Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello JillyJill!Thank you for the answer, but I update the game 2 days ago and no change.
Hello JillyJill!
Thank you for the answer, but I update the game 2 days ago and no change.
Hello Szilvia,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
Have you checked your updates? It sounds like you need to go to your app store and update the game.
Hope this helps!
Jilly