Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Saga crashes on the loading screen every time I try and open the app. It has been going on for weeks. I tried updating everything, restarting my phone, and deleting and reinstalling the app. Nothing has worked.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ellie,
Thank you for the further information. There are no known issues with the app right now in regards to it crashing.
I can only recommend deleting the app and reinstalling to make sure you have the latest version. Maybe troubleshoot your device.
I hope you are able to resolve the issue.
Kind regards,
Johnny
Hello.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or if you are using a mobile device, tap the the lines in the top right corner to access the menu) as I have sent you a message about this.
Hello Ellie,Thank you for the further information. There are no known issues with the app right now in regards to it crashing.I can only recommend deleting the app and reinstalling to make sure you have the latest version. Maybe troubleshoot your device.I hope you are able to resolve the issue.Kind regards,Johnny
Deleting it and reinstalling it fixed the issue, however I had to lose all of my bonuses in the process. This problem started after the last update in April and I think it is NOT OK that I was forced to lose all of my bonuses because the Candy Crush team caused this problem. I would like some of those bonuses back as compensation.
Everything else is closer and I'm playing on my phone so idk how to figure RAM or if it factors in at all, but I have over 12GB of memory left on my phone.
Can you please make sure that all other apps are closed when you play and that you have sufficient memory and Ram available to play. Check this and let me know if you need further help.