Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have reached a treasure chest level. The chest is sitting on top of the level button, which I cannot reach to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Della- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing this problem with your game. I can understand your frustration as we all love some sweet treats!
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here to see if they help to resolve the problem?
https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!