⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Progress

Options
Bug
Bug Posts: 4 Newbie

I was at level 1479 on my phone with no Facebook connection. After connecting to Facebook, I lost all progress, back to level 1. Even after disconnecting from FB, I'm still at level 1. My Candy Crush Saga User ID according to Facebook is 1012862278844132. It is possible that my initial Facebook signin was under a different ID than I'm currently connected to. Mark Hawk was apparently looking into it but he has not responded in over a week.

Thanks

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Bug
    Options

Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

Hi but I don't see any private message from you.
  • Bug
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond. I do not see any private message from you.

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Bug- Please check and see if you can see an envelope on King Care next to your profile icon. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Cezdiamond. I do not see any private message from you.

Hi Bug- Please check and see if you can see an envelope on King Care next to your profile icon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?