Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I open up candy crush on my facebook or phone, it starts me at 500 and I have to scroll all the way up to play the level where I am up to. It's getting very annoying cause I'm over level 1900+ now.. It's a lot of scrolling
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You probably last played Level 500. In mobile, it actually remembers the last level played.But since you stated you also play on facebook, this situation is quite unusual. Did it happen recently? Before, did it work as normal?
You probably last played Level 500. In mobile, it actually remembers the last level played.
But since you stated you also play on facebook, this situation is quite unusual. Did it happen recently? Before, did it work as normal?