Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click on Candy crush it takes so long to load that I usually get out of it when it finally does. I have no patience for this. I was playing it at least 3 times a day now I only go on when one of my friends need a life.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/candy-crush-jelly-saga-supported-browsers
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!