Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've received an email asking for my address to send me a special edition gift box after passing level 1700 on Candy Crush. Is this genuine or a scam?. Does the box contain anything?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Eric,
Thank you for posting the screenshot.
I'm happy to confirm that this is an official King offer so click the link and claim your reward!
Kind regards,
Johnny
They sent me it. It’s a little plastic statue of the pink girl.
Hello both,
Thank you for posting.
Could you please post a screenshot of the email that you are referring to so that I can look into this for you.
Right now, I'm not sure if this is official so it's best for us to check.
Thank you!