Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not been able to log into candy crush for 2-3 days now. I keep getting this message every time I try. My adobe flash is fine...any suggestions? UGH!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kim- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting to your game. Is the problem persisting?
Please let me know if you still need a hand.
Have a sweet week!