Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get new levels to show up on Ipad? Been waiting for weeks and I see updates all the time. What can I do to get them to show up? Please help!!! Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Lisa,
The levels beyond 2495 are only available on Facebook right now. This is typical of the level releases in the game. The episodes get released on Facebook first and then mobile later.
I hope this answers your question.
Kind regards,
Johnny