level 2518.......wow.......

Options
Elaine_Wilkinson
Elaine_Wilkinson Posts: 14 Level 2

its very rare i ask questions in here, but has anybody managed to pass this level, 10 moves and lots of bombs with only 5 moves makes this game impossible without boosters........lots of boosters ??

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

I agree Elaine, I've been on this level 2 days now.  Yep, It's going to take a lot of lolli's & boosters to get rid of the clocks that are creating the bombs.  Ridiculous.  Anyone who has passed I'm sure used a boatload of boosters. If not, I would like to know the secret to passing.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

That is a tough one. I just played it to see if I could beat it again, without using boosters, and I got it down to 1 jelly left. I didn't want to waste any boosters on a level I already beat tho. I usually just hammer clocks right from the start, cuz they're horrible little monsters. I'm am stocking up on boosters for the next episode. I seem to never have enough. Good luck ladies !! 

• Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

I am there too, 2 days!!! dreadful level, waiting for a good board or more moves...

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,033 Level 5
    Options

Another terrible level. Undoubtedly this Episode - Watermelon Waves - is the worst designed, most amateurish episode ever produced. If this is the quality of product we can expect in the future, players will be leaving the game in droves. the only saving grace is there is no timed levels !!

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

I was on this level for a few days but did beat it without any boosters. I try to beat all the levels without boosters. For me, I feel more rewarded if I can win without them. Anyone can take a hammer or hand switch to any level and win. I like the challenge in most cases.....but, sometimes there are levels where we know it has been impossible to win and then the levels have been adjusted in time. Good luck to all of you!!

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 184 Level 3
    Options

I did get it the first day with one hammer at the end - eventually that lucky board will come along

• slavffl
    slavffl Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited May 2017
    Options

So this level is the Disney World trip in every prime-time sitcom.  In every sitcom everyone in the main cast miraculously wins a trip to Disney World and it's a filler episode - it's an advertisement for Disney and the episode does nothing to advance the storyline.  Basically the show writers said screw it we have nothing for this week, let's just have the cast go to Disney.  This is what the game creators were thinking when they made 2518 - screw it we have nothing else let's just put this level in.  I have 10 moves to either get ridiculously lucky or  not.  There was no thought to this level, there's clearly no skill to it whatsoever, and they took the fun out of the game - as I said either you get a crazy lucky board or you don't - there's really no other way of beating this.  Anyway let me get back to those 10 moves so I can play for 5 whole seconds, let the fun and good times roll.

• Kevin_Henderson
    Kevin_Henderson Posts: 90 Level 2
    edited May 2017
    Options

Horrible level, getting a bit fed up of the number of levels that are designed purely with booster sales in mind now. It also has a glitch where if you do manage to take a clock out, it doesn't take out the bomb candies around it, good to see you take the time to test the levels for glitches.....

• John_Sanders
    John_Sanders Posts: 147 Level 3
    Options

just used most of my boosters to get through level 2516 then they come up with this piece of crap well they can stick it where the sun dont shine as i am not even going to bother playing now as it takes longer for the game to load than the actually time you get to play on this level

• Jenny_Smail
    Jenny_Smail Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is the most ridiculous level to date, obviously virtually impossible waiting on the lucky board, shame on you King

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?