Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a Samsung 7. I don't have any indication that my CC needs an update. I am on version 1.82.01.1. Should I uninstall and re-install?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I reinstalled and it took me back 70 levels from 1970 to 1900.
Hello Ray,
It sounds like you need to update the game as the current version is 1.100.0.3. This update will provide you with the new levels in the game.
Kind regards,
Johnny