Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got a new phone and when I went to play Candy Crush on it I started on the same level I was supposed to but Lost all of my lives and boosters. Is there anyway to get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mascott,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry you lost your saved up boosters and lives in Candy Crush Saga. Please note that boosters and lives do not synchronize between platforms and devices; only Gold Bars and levels do.
These are locally saved in temporary datafiles on your device. Any update or reinstall of the game or the operating system of your device can affect those datafiles. If you still have your old device, then you could first use them there till you have used them all and then switch over to your new phone.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team