Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My treasure boxes are not opening when I get to them. I have passed by many now, and they still don't open. I thought it would correct itself if I waited long enough, but this has been going on for weeks now. Please help, I need the boosters!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ronnsue- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have not received your boosters. I can certainly understand your disappointment.
would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet week!