Candy crush won't load on my iPhone 6 Plus ? Please help

Options
bonniebarich
bonniebarich Posts: 1 Newbie

Was working fine 2 days ago but now will not load.    Please help !! Orange king comes up then it just closes and goes back to main screen 

Answers

• Jcamaya
    Jcamaya Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here since 1 month ago

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello bonniebarich & Jcamaya,

Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Candy Crush. Please read through this thread and try these tips to hopefully get you back on track with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Hope this helps you both!

Jilly

• Jennijen
    Jennijen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jilly, I'm having the same problem on my iPhone6. Device and app software are up to date and I've restarted my device so there is more to this issue than following the tips in the link you provided. I get the orange king screen, then it changes to a blue king screen then it just goes back to my home page. This issue started for me on May 14. Technical support needs to address this issue 

• Jennijen
    Jennijen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello bonniebarich & Jcamaya,

Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Candy Crush. Please read through this thread and try these tips to hopefully get you back on track with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios

Hope this helps you both!

Jilly

Hi Jilly, I'm having the same problem on my iPhone6. Device and app software are up to date ans I've restarted my device so there is more to this issue than following the tips in the link you provided. I get the orange king screen, then it changes to a blue king screen then it just goes back to my home page. This issue started for me on May 14. Technical support needs to address this issue
  • JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Jennijen,

I will get a King Care moderator to attend to these issues for you. 

Thanks,

Jilly

• lmreyes
    lmreyes Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m having the exact same issue, was working fine one minute- then asked me to update game- then started me on level 1 (was on 1649) I spend long hours in hospital and this game helps me pass the time, so I’d really like it fixed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?