Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Was working fine 2 days ago but now will not load. Please help !! Orange king comes up then it just closes and goes back to main screen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jennijen,
I will get a King Care moderator to attend to these issues for you.
Thanks,
Jilly
Hello bonniebarich & Jcamaya,Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Candy Crush. Please read through this thread and try these tips to hopefully get you back on track with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-iosHope this helps you both!Jilly
Hello bonniebarich & Jcamaya,
Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to Candy Crush. Please read through this thread and try these tips to hopefully get you back on track with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Hope this helps you both!
Hi Jilly, I'm having the same problem on my iPhone6. Device and app software are up to date and I've restarted my device so there is more to this issue than following the tips in the link you provided. I get the orange king screen, then it changes to a blue king screen then it just goes back to my home page. This issue started for me on May 14. Technical support needs to address this issue
Same problem here since 1 month ago