Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A treasure chest appeared when I opened Candy Crush this am but didn't open? How do I get awarded my prise of first place?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi adrian1,Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you tell me for which contest you came in first for? Also, there is currently an issue with treasure chests opening. I will report your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you with your boosters earned.Thank you,Jilly
Hi adrian1,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Can you tell me for which contest you came in first for? Also, there is currently an issue with treasure chests opening. I will report your issue to a King Care moderator to assist you with your boosters earned.
Thank you,
Jilly
Hi adrian1 & JillyJill,
Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.
@adrian1: I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Candy Islands